Tuesday, March 9, 2010

What do you think?

The full post, including a photo, is on my tumblog and can be seen here.

I received this comment on my video “Purple Nail Polish= Fail” a couple of days ago. I had several thoughts. First, I was taken aback. Second, I was pleased. Third, I was a little upset. I stayed with this last feeling for this reasoning: From my view point I was presenting more as a boy than a girl in that particular video (as far as physical appearence). Only my shoulders and above were showing, so maybe I am mistaken and I was presenting a lot more like a female than I thought. But, I think this comment was actually more based in the fact that I (presenting more as a boy) was talking about nail polish. And this confused the person. Anyway, I am a mix of emotions on it.

What do you think about it?

And as an after-thought, neither of this persons’ guesses as to type of nail polish were correct. Just sayin’

1 comments:

Kae said...

Wow! I am shocked, as well. Don't know what to say, really. But wow.

Post a Comment