Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Music Today!

iTunes has "New Music Tuesdays." I decided that I want something similar. However, I know very well that I am not put together enough to publish something about my new music on any regular basis, whether that is every week or every year. So I have created New Music Today! Therefore, whichever day I publish it will be the right day. And everyone will cheer! (I can hope can't I?)

So here it goes... These are the albums I have downloaded recently. Yes there are a lot, it has been a big month :) DON'T JUDGE!


Lifehouse - Who We Are

Meiko - Meiko

Original Soundtrack from "Between Love & Goodbye"

Colbie Caillat - Breakthrough

Delphinium Blue - The Secret Life of Boys

Julien-K - Death to Analog

Madonna - Confessions on a Dancefloor

Cage the Elephant - Cage the Elephant

Paramore - Brand New Eyes

Mariah Carey - Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel




0 comments:

Post a Comment