Wednesday, September 30, 2009

New Phone


Yep it is true! I finally got the much awaited cell phone upgrade today! After giving my brother my new phone a few months ago (that I only sorta liked anyway) when his phone died, I now finally stole his upgrade to get a new phone that I wanted. Exciting I know! So far, I love it. All five hours of it ;)

I got the LG Xenon from At&t. It is not the phone I have wanted for like ever! But that one needs a hefty data plan so this was the next best thing. It is a touch screen slider with a full QWERTY keyboard. It is super nice for texting. My thumbs are learning quickly, although they have to move much further to get to the keys LOL. It is fun though. I love getting new toys :) I am sure there will be more posts revolving around the phone. Especially as it is basically attached to my body.


0 comments:

Post a Comment