Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Does it make you a bad person?

Does it make you a bad, shallow, pissy, greedy person if you like to look beautiful? If you like to dress nice? Like to have expensive things? Wish for money?

These are by no means the only things I care about or wish for, but they are definitely there.

I love shopping for pretty things and buying nice clothes. I love looking good (even though I probably don't). I hate it so much but it feels good to look good and there is an uncontrollable feeling of happiness (a small one, but still) when you have money.

Do other people feel this? Does it make me bad? Or is it just there?

1 comments:

Kae said...

No.
No no no and no.
It's perfectly ok to want money, to want to look good, to long for security and beauty. It's allowed.
It does not make you a bad person. At all.

Post a Comment